As our business is rapidly growing, the list of clients keeps expanding. Here is a partial list of some of our major clients where our consultants worked.
PROJECTS - Some of DEW Softech’s representative Projects
- Integration of business process and core OSS systems implemented using Fuego EAI product. This project is currently in production at Brazil and Mexico. Our resources provided assistance in design and analysis of this project and also developed interfaces to billing and provisioning systems (using XML, JAVA and CORBA).
- Intranet portals
(using Microsoft IIS and ASP)
- Our resources implemented a database driven intranet to allow communications and collaboration of information within and between International markets.
- Our resources have assisted in the development of Customer Self Care (Account Management, Customer Support), as Web and Wireless Applications (J2EE, WAP).
- Oracle Financials 11i Global GL consolidation project
Provided functional resource for this project which standardizes and automates the financial reporting and consolidation process of all International Markets.
- Provided Oracle financials functionals resource for an implementation
project to detach international financials from the domestic company.
Oracle 9iAS Server installation and Management
Provided resources in the implementation and Global rollout of Oracle Financials System. (GL, AP,AR, FA, CE and HR modules). Our resources performed Capacity Planning, Installation, Business process analysis, Setup, data conversion, Testing and Training Users
Oracle Applications 11i upgrade – Provided Project management and functional resources
Modules involved are all Financials, CRM, Supply Chain Management and People Soft HR
Performed Project Planning, Upgrade strategies, Business process and requirements Review, GAP Analysis, Requirements mapping update, Risk analysis and controls, Business System Testing, Technical Upgrade.
Developed a system of the Non-Registrational Protocol Review Committee Management (NMS) from Borland C++, Sybase to Oracle forms and oracle database for a client in New Jersey
Provided expertise in building a Data Warehouse (15TB) on 52 node IBM SP2 MPP using Oracle Parallel Server. Involved in design, development, data migration and hardware selection and participation in full life cycle. This warehouse went live without any problems and currently handles over 2000 concurrent database users. Two subsequent Data Warehouses have been builts. Dew Softech consultants have extensive experience using ETL Tools. Dew Softech provided resources to build High Availability Clustered Multiprocessing Systems (HACMP) to prevent downtime of the critical systems. Dew Softech consultants also built standby databases (automatic failover) so there will be database available all the time.
Provided consulting services in the SpinOff project of Oracle Financials
Sharepoint Portal configuration, forms, workflows and code base Microsoft Sharepoint Portal, Workflow and Forms modules develop, test, integrate and deploy additional forms, workflows
- Provide assistance in installations, migrations, configurations of SharePoint Portal
- Capture requirements for new web site design, content navigation, framework and content pages
- Design required graphics, layout, framework for obtaining approval Develop web site using client branding standards and XOOPS content management
- Place existing XOOPS modules (contact, maps etc.) for appropriate content pages
- Assist in developing content, the populating content in content pages, modules and web site framework
- Assist in end user testing, approvals and training
- Assist in production deployment and launch of the web sites and web applications
- Most of the work is performed offsite and Dew Softech provided on-site consultation only when the work cannot be performed off-site
- Develop User Interfaces using.NET Technologies - C#. NET, VB.NET,Visual Basic, C++ (MFC).
- Writing Data retrieval functions using SQL Server and Oracle Databases.
Provided resources to build a Data Warehouse using Data Reach, ETL Tool (Power Mart) and Crystal Reports. This data will be used by the insurance company to analyze the customers, and to provide resources for marketing people to attract more customers
Dew Softech’s consultants consistently deliver superior performance at an exceptional value. We support your needs in a variety of areas and specialties, including:
||Sarbanes Oxley IT Auditing
To be specific to some of the skills that our consultant possess are
- EAI Integration
- Oracle Database Administrators / Oracle Developers
- Oracle Apps Developers/DBA's, Functional Resources
- UNIX Administrators (AIX, HP, SUN, Linux)
- Windows Administrators/Desktop Support
- Security Administrators/Network Administrators
- Installation and administration of Oracle 9iAS Server
- ERP – Oracle Apps, PeopleSoft, SAP R3
(PM, Technical and Functional all modules).
- CRM – Oracle, Siebel
- J2EE/JAVA,RMI, EJB,CORBA with Visibroker For Java and orbix Web, XML/XML Schema, XSLT, JSPs with struts, servlets, EJB, JMS with MQ series, JDBC, UML, AWT/Swing, C++ with MFC, Oracle, Visual Café, Jbuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio, JDBC, SERVLETS, JFC Swing, JAVABEANS, JSP, JMS
- Web Security using Secured Socket Layer 3.0, Digital Certificates.
- Data Warehousing (OLAP and ETL- Ab Initio and Informatica).
- Hyperion developers
- Business Analysts/Project Managers/Testers
- Networking Wireless Technologies (wireless systems development and integration - 3G Wireless Solutions) UMTS R4 Systems, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, SS7 protocols, network layout, MGT
- GEMPLUS SIM Toolkit, Aspects SIM Toolkit, WAP, WAP Protocols, WAP Push Architecture, WAP WIM, WAP Security, WAP Applications, SMS (SMSC, HLR and MSC), SMPP, Routers, VPN tunneling, Wireless Networking, Telecom Billing System (BSCS), Prepaid calling Card systems, IVR, CTI, Nuance 7.0 Voice Gate Way, Dialogic API’s in GSM, Open Wave Simulator
- GPRS, WTA, VOIP, Bluetooth technology, billing and provisioning and database management, Cellular infrastructure components, Standards and Operation of GSM, CDMA, TDMA, XML Parsers, Voice XML and WebSphere 3.0.
- OOD Technologies and methodologies like UML, Rational Rose